See our full ticket terms and conditions below.
1) Tickets are not refundable.
2) Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold. Resale of tickets will render them void.
3) Visitors will not be allowed admission to this show without a valid ticket.
4) For the safety of visitors to the show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occasions conduct security searches.
5) Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
6) The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
7) The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
8) The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
9) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for broadcast or security purposes during the show.
10) The promotion of products and services and the sale of any articles is strictly forbidden in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserve the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
11) All discount codes apply to advance adult tickets only, unless stated otherwise.